Quote of the day!

By the time a mom realizes that maybe her mother was right, she usually has a child who thinks she is wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• My husband says "Until I was 21, I was convinced my parents were idiots, But since then, have gotten a little smarter every year."
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Answered at 11:51 AM on Sep. 17, 2009 by: Mom1Stepmom1
    My husband says "Until I was 21, I was convinced my parents were idiots, But since then, have gotten a little smarter every year."

This was originally stated by Mark Twain..

Answer by rkoloms at 1:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• so
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• she didnt say her husband made it up. She said her husband says it... good lord.

My dad says the quote in the original post... he says it all the damn time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• “When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.” —Mark Twain

Not quite the same quote, however, I am certain this is the one that was referred to by Mark Twain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I am experiencing this quote to the tee these days. UGH...I dislike admiting to my mother she was right sometimes. lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2009