Electric Massage Mouse for back pain?

Anyone know if it would be ok to use a massge mouse while pregnant? For those who don't know what that is, it's an electric back massage device that has two little sticky pads that you place on your back or muscle and it has different little vibrations to massage you. Me and my boss were talking about it earlier and she said she didn't think it'd be safe since it electronically massages you.

My lower back on the left side hurts soooo bad when I sit for to long, stand in the same place for more than 30 seconds, and sometimes when I walk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would do stretches before I used an electric massager. You can call the dr and ask though. Stretches will help make the pain stay away, not just make it go away for the moment like a massager will

Answer by admckenzie at 1:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2009