Another story about Jon Gosslin cheating...

on his current girlfriend Hailey Glassman with his kids nanny. The nanny came forward and said, that they had a sexual affaire after his divorce with Kate but during Hailey.

I know we are all tired of hearing about the Gosslins, but I am so glad that my point about him being the asshole, cheater, take a cheap shot at Kate any time he was giving the chance has shown his true colors. He is the one who should be ashamed about what his children with think when they grow up. He's disgusting!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I couldn't agree more! People always bitch about how Kate was an asshole to him and blah blah blah poor Jon! But at least she was HONEST and didn't sneak behind his back. I always thought he was an ass and now he has shown it to the world!
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 1:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• no wonder he was an ass, he had to put up with that bitch for too long... no, i like kate but she is a bitch i like jon, he can cheat on all of them with me ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• They both suck, but I still like reading about it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I cant believe you guys believe all the garbage that goes around about them. Those are called tabloids and most the time they are not true. We dont know what their lives are really like and we dont know what really happend between them so i dont think you should be judging or pointing fingers im sure your not perfect. Its their life and i sure do wish they can get themself out of the lime light here soon befor those kids relize whats going on how sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Just like the internet, all things in the tabloids are true...How do you know if it really happened or is she getting paid to tell a story? It could be a set up. I do believe that it is poor judgement on Jon's part to get involved with anyone until the divorce is final but if they weren't splashed all over the place, we wouldn't have a clue and would go on about our lives and maybe worry about ourselves and how we act rather than focusing on others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• To use Jon's words, I "despise" him... he comes off like the most selfish and immature a-hole I've ever seen. Kate's a bitch, boo hoo... you have EIGHT children!!! Enough running around having your mid life crisis with the love of your life that makes your hands sweat, REALLY did we need to know that? Do his kids need to know this??? Do his kids need to know that he despises their mother, or that she may or may not have stolen his ring?? Kate may be a bitch, for reasons I TOTALLY understand, but she is also maintaining decorum through this whole thing, I can't say anything even remotely the same for Jon. GROW UP and stop thinking about only yourself for the love of Pete.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• And FWIW, my opinions are not based on tabloid reports, they are based on interviews with Jon in his own words, he made his bed all by himself...he just can't keep his mouth shut. Oh hey, come put the camera on me so I can tell you that Kate 'cried it up' for the police... what a d/ck.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I despise Kate, not for the tabloids but for 4 plus seasons of emascualting her husband on national TV. Once Jon got out of that abusive situation he went buck wild as most women do when they get away from an abuser.

Funny how the abuse is recorded but the kate lover's pretend it didn't happen, or that we all act like this.
    lovetwins89

Answer by lovetwins89 at 2:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Poor Jon =0( His wife emasculated him and put him down! PLEEEEEZ! He was a big pansy, LOL. Oh well, I am sure Kate will be better off without all the dead weight! Jon and his hair plugs can continue screwing and cheating on every dumb chick that allows him to! LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2009