where are all that mommies that had some type of bleeding in early pregnancy?

I want to know more about getting a period and still being pregnant. I didn't think that it was possible. But after searching through the threads and google-its sounds like it is pretty common to get a period and still be pregnant?? Anyone get a period-on time, regular flow -maybe a little shorter than usual-and be pregnant??

Me and dh had unprotected sex-not near ovulation-but before my period-I had a short period-didn't think anything of it until it ended early and my boobs still hurt and I feel like crap. So, I have to ask-was your flow "normal" during that first month? What made you decide to test if you got this period? Thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have a normal period, but I had implantation bleeding with my first baby. It typically happens about 14 days after conception, which is around the time you'd normally have a period. I just had very light bleeding for a day or two.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have it now and the doc said as long as there's no cramping or heavy bleeding it's fine. It's normal to have spotting during early pregnancy.
    Mrs.Presley

Answer by Mrs.Presley at 8:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i have cramping and spotting but it aint bad and i am 5 weeks
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 1:06 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• I had implantation before I found out I was pregnant. I had spotting at 6 weeks, then at 12.
    This is with my first pregnancy.
    Nothing with my second so far - and I'm 11 weeks.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2009