Immunizations and Autism

Ok Im 23 weeks pregnant and i want to find some information on the subject between the link of immunizations and autism. Im not saying I dont want to get the immunizations my baby will need but rather have them spread out so he isnt getting too much too fast. Do you know of any great websites where I can find the info Im looking for

mycheyl

Asked by mycheyl at 2:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• The USA Government concluded a study for Autistic Children with Heavy Metal Toxicity.

The resulst haven't been posted. Here is the link for the government information

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00811083

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• results * anon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• vaccines do not caused autism
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• The Department of Justice explains how the Agency had to creat a fund to stop patients from suing doctors and fanufacturers.

It seemed that there were a relation between the increase of the number of vaccines in the schedule and the number of parents suing the Doctors and Companies that manufacture vaccines.

Welcome to the Website of the Justice Department's Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. The Department assists the Secretary of Health and Human Services to administer claims under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986. To learn more, click below on "About the Program."

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have 2 children with Autism. the first I vaccinated with no questions and he was later diagnosed with Autism. People told me it was from the vacc's. With my second I chose not to Vacc's because I had been convinced that this was what caused it. Guess what? he's Autistic to. We went ahead and had him Vacced at 3.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• There is so much debate on that subject... I find it hard to find unbiased articles... My personal belief is that Autism is not caused by Vaccines. Have you talked to the Ped you will be using for their opinion? Maybe you could talk to several and see how there answers compare.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• They have taken mercury out of Vaccines since 1986... It was a mercury toxin that caused that to be created not autism.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Surveys in California indicate an apparent 210% increase in the number of cases of profound autism in children diagnosed over the past 10 years. There is concern that children’s exposure to xenobiotics (such as mercurials, halogenated aromatics and pesticides) and biotic factors (such as vaccine antigens) could act synergistically to alter the expression of as-yet unidentified susceptibility and genetic factors to result in ASD. The CCEH has established the first large-scale epidemiologic investigation of the underlying causes for autism and triggers of regression, the CHARGE (Childhood Autism Risk from Genetics and the Environment) Study. Exit EPA Disclaimer
    http://www.epa.gov/ncer/childrenscenters/autism.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• con't PLus that sight say's 'rare' Do you really think that Autism is considered 'rare'? They are talking about children who go into Anafilactic Shock and such.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

_______________________________
    LIES

Thimerosal is still in many vaccines. Thimerosal is mercury.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2009