I need help! Why is it?

So my ds is having his First Birthday Party this Saturday. It has been planned for weeks, and I know I have to clean the house for it because we will be having a bunch of people over. Why is it that I am sitting on my butt on Cafe Mom instead of doing the cleaning that is so absolutely necessary?? Hmmm....

emnasmom

Asked by emnasmom at 2:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Simple, Addiction! Lol.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• The same reason iam setting here 33 weeks preggo and havent even sorted out the baby cloths or put the carseat/stroller together. Were stalling maybe if we wait long enough "someone" will help us,,,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• lol i do the same thing and then the next morning im rushing around making sure everything is clean not to mention making sure the ferret cage doesnt stink. then off to walmart for the cake and all the last minute things.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 7:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009