Organic Food? Oh Please!!!

Be honest: some of you have to be completely annoyed with the people who are obsessed with organic foods? Part of you just wants to tell them to get over it. It is the same as anything else you can buy at the store except it has a fancy label that says "organic".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• how do you really know it's organic? because it has a sticker saying so? what a load of crap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• what ever.... I guess I am "one of those" then, I do buy non organics when I have to, but I never buy anything but hormone and antibiotic free milk. Call me a freak if you want to, I don't care... and I don't really care what kind of junk your feeding your kids.

So just leave the rest of us alone about wanting to provide better for our families, and go feed your kid some tainted milk. LOL!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 2:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• wow _ you ladies must be all knowing!!! Its not true that its the same as everything else but get over yourself and realize people are TRYING To make healthier choices for their kids when they can not because they are being trendy because I sure as hell would love not to spend 3 times the amount on organic for my son but I do as often as I can because it IS better for him - without perservatives and hormones and MSG and EMI.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• But sometimes it does feel trendy.
    jillybean6781

Answer by jillybean6781 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I think its a ploy by companies. They are fooling you and charging you a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Why do I have to be feeding my kid crap if it isn't organic? There are other healthy foods that aren't organic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• It taste different, it really does, I buy some organic items but not all. The price is a little high for me so if it isnt at farmers market or on sale we buy non organic.
    Anonymous

• The FDA has guidelines when labeling Organic foods. It it says 100% organic, it means it is just that. If it says Organic, it usually means it was made with organic, but there are some non-organic in it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i get my milk from a farm down the road, straight from the cow udders, it's delicious and cheap!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Ok so it is organic? Most of us were not brought up on organic foods and we are doing great. Is it really as healthy as they make it out to be?
    Anonymous