provoke

i think someone is trying to provoke me to do something bad to them so they can talk trash about me...it is so hard for me to stay still because i do get provoked very easily.how do i get this person away.ignoring doesnt work.i think this person has run out of things to say about me and trying to conjour up something to keep the hype going??????any ideas????should i provoke back because i think even if i do nothing she s going grab something out of it?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• Two wrongs don't make a right. Ignore this person the best you can and be the better person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Paranoid much?

Just go about your life and ignore this 'person'. If they want to say stuff about you, they're going to no matter what you do or don't do, so it is totally not worth it for you to get all worked up about it. If other believe her over you, then those others aren't worth your time either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• ya i would say over all just leave it be they must have nothing better to do with there time and all i can say is just sit back and laugh it wont get you any were worrying about it
    LILMAMA102206

Answer by LILMAMA102206 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Why don't you grow up and ignore the person?

Answer by rkoloms at 8:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2009