WTH IS HE DOING IN THERE???

I AM 34 WEEKS PREGNANT AND WHEN MY BABY MOVES AROUND SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE HE'S PULLING SOMETHING! INSTEAD OF A KICK OR JAB IT IS MORE LIKE A SUDDEN TUG! WTH IS HE DOING IN THERE?? IT IS QUITE PAINFUL AND UNCOMFORTABLE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• he is giving his umbilical cord a good yank i seen mine last week on the U.S pulling away on it He probly wants to jump rope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• he's jsut getting bigger
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• my baby does the samething sometimes he feels like he stretching and i can actually feel his foot move across my hand and he will do quick jabs and turns but the worst is when he decides he wants to move down and sit on my bladder and he will kick it making me like jump out of bed the other night i think he was head down moving around and i felt this sharp pain in my bladder and i felt like i was gona piss myself but it was just him moving around...but your guess is as good as mine tho lol i wish i had a little window where i could look in on him...
    Kri5taa

Answer by Kri5taa at 2:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2009