Do you wear matching Panties and bra?

If you do do you wash your bra everytime you use it? I don't wear matchie matchie. I would like to because it's sexy. I just don't have enough bra's to do this. Lol. This is so funny. Just interested to see what you have to say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha. never. my underwear are sad:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have two sets of matching bra and panties (and they are both red! lol). And I only wear them for my boyfriend. I don't wash my bras everyday...I only do if I sweat a lot that day.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 2:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Well since my tiny bra only comes in white, yeah, it's easy to match with white panties. :(
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• It's hard to find matching sets where both pieces are actually comfortable. It doesn't matter how cute it is when I'm in only my drawers - it matters a lot how much I gotta pull it outta by backside or tug the cups of the bra down - or the straps up. I stick with cute comfortable panties and coordinating bras (just not matching sets)
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009