good ways to help with teething who out using meds

i put water in her binky and frezz it
any other good ways???

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Popsicles.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• freeze a wet wash cloth or use frozen whole carrots wrapped in wash cloth and watch so none is bit off and pure vanilla extract helps numb and softens the gums so teeth come in easier
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• popsicles and waffles.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 3:38 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• a cold wet washrag, I wouldn't freeze it, there is a chance her lips could stick to the frozen wash cloth, frozen orange slice are good, peel the orange, divide it into slices and freeze, make sure to remove any seeds before giving it to baby. You also can get Teething Tablets from WalMart, they are not medication, just homeopathic herbs that WORK! Good Luck.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 3:38 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• freeze pops or frozen teething ring.. I would empty out the water that comes with the ring and put plain water in it... they can leak out the ucky water....that's what I did!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Hylands teething tablets are all natural not medicine and they work AMAZING!! They will not harm your baby at all..My 3 year old got ahold of a new bottle and ate the whole thing..I called poison control and they said they would have to eat 6 bottles to have any ill effects.....There are also these mesh feeders that you can put ice, frozen fruit, or anything cold in for baby to chew on with no risk of choking. I also make my son a bottle of juice with a ton of ice in it. Oh and Cheetos puffs work really good too. The salt and roughness of them will make teeth break through sooner. Beware though my son is now addicted to Cheetos lol
    vanessabrown

Answer by vanessabrown at 4:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have always given my 3 daughters and now my granddaughter a frozen washcloth.
    You have to use the thin little baby washcloth's, wet it through, squeeze out the water, fold it in half, and roll it up. Put it into a ziplock sandwich baggie and mash the rolled washcloth so it's not so round. Let it freeze up good and then give it to your baby when they begin to fuss.
    When mine were too young to hold it I would hold it for them. A good tip is to wrap another dry baby washcloth around it so their hands won't get cold. Their lips have never gotten frozen to it, but if you are worried, you can run it under cold water for a few seconds.
    It's the BEST and I swear by it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009