Do you wear matching Panties and bra?

If you do do you wash your bra everytime you use it? I don't wear matchie matchie. I would like to because it's sexy. I just don't have enough bra's to do this. Lol. This is so funny. Just interested to see what you have to say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope right now my bra is pink & my undies are camo green lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• no they never have my size when it comes to matching sets it get the panties that fir the bra is to small and if the bra fits the panties are too big....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Sometimes, especially when I'm going out.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• It's hard to find matching sets where both pieces are actually comfortable. It doesn't matter how cute it is when I'm in only my drawers - it matters a lot how much I gotta pull it outta by backside or tug the cups of the bra down - or the straps up. I stick with cute comfortable panties and coordinating bras (just not matching sets). When I find a good bra I buy it in all the colors it comes in - then purchase coordinating panties around that.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• nope.. most my bra's are just plain white, and I have ALL kinds of colors/prints for my panties..
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• No. My bras are all black and my panties are all different colors. No one sees my undies but me lol.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Nope I only wear nude panties and all different color bras. Having two young kids I run and squat a lot and that way no one ever sees panties, LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• At some point in my life I hope to be able to buy the nice lingerie matching bra and panty sets. For now though, it's whatever is reasonably priced but still fits decently.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• YES!! It's a little bit of an OCD thing for me. I wash my undergarments be it cami's, bra's etc...after every wear.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have to have it color coordinated. Not nec. matching all the way, but pink bra, so the panties w/ the pink stripes. Or the brown bra w/ the dark green and other earthy tones. Or the fun blue one w/ the way cute fun blue panties. Or ..........well you get it. But no, I don't wash my bras every time I wear them, only if I wear them 3 times. I keep in mind what days I wear what bra, and when it gets the the third wear, I throw it dirty instead of back in the drawer.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 3:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2009