DANCE!!!

so i love listing to music
and dancing around the house with my DD
in my arms lol
the other day my DH got home early and our windows were open
he told me it was so cute lol
anyone else do this????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, all the time, i love dancing with my dd especially to the imagination movers song she's so funny :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Absolutely!! I have a rooftop patio, and I love to go up there when it's dark and dance under the stars....all by myself, or with company!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Yep. My son loves The Beatles - esp Back in the USSR because it's got such a fast beat. Lots of bed jumpin' and bootay shakin' at my house. =)
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 3:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• lots of dancing and great music from my open windows, too
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 3:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I dance like no one is looking and my youngest loves to dance too. My oldest is 11 and the poor thing has no rhythm what so ever. I always tell her it's just us in the house and nobody cares how she looks and she'll only get better with practice. Her father and I did convince her to go to her end of the year dance at school when she finished the 5th grade this past May. I had such fun trying to teach her some dance moves. We shopped for a dress and I did her hair and mommy and daddy chaperoned the dance and we had a good time watching her have fun. Most of the other kids there all danced alike - they looked to scared to move. Since then I've enrolled our 4yr old in Ballet and a Developmental Dance class and she adores it. No such luck with her big sister. lol
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• not me but I was going to pick up my DD from her aunts house and she has tinted windows.. This was the kind where you can see in but not out. my sister and my DD was dancing like little chickens and prancing around on the floor..ohh my gosh it was so cute and my sister now this was a side I never saw before.. I was like a perv just standing there looking at them dancing and singing and laughing! I had to watching them for about 10 min.. CAN YOU SAY STALKER!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 3:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My daughters and I take tribal belly dance lessons and we are forever dancing in the living room. We love it because unlike ballet and jazz classes this is something we can all do together. We are also looking at Hula classes, because again it is something that allows for all ages to be involved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Oh yes....it is so much fun!
    The best song that my daughters and granddaughter love for me to dance them to (as babies) is "Let's Go Fly A Kite" from Mary Poppins movie. Every time I get to the word "up" I swing them up. The whole song I am swinging and swooping them. They absolutely love it!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2009