Moms who divroced their kid/s father

How old were your kid/s and what is the agreement? Does it work well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• The only reason I posted anon is because I don't want some of my friends from my page to see I wrote this. But I am going to be going through the same thing in a few months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My oldest was 2.5, my youngest was 20 days when the divorce was final. The agreement is I have sole custody and sole legal responsibility, he was given supervised visits twice a month for one hour each. He chooses not to come to those visits. We don't get along, so frankly, I think our agreement works quite well. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My children were 5/8 when we first split. There was ALOT of bitterness, and anger so it didn't work for the first few years without a lot of fights and *games*. Now nine years later though, they're teens and it's perfect :)
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 3:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• 1, 4, 7. The agreement was I got the kids. We filled bankruptcy so we had no bills. He was supposed to pay support but he didn't (but has to pay it now and the kids are grown!)

Answer by admckenzie at 4:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Our child was 2. I was 20. The agreement was 1st 3rd and 5th weekend supervised so long as he was off work. long story but he threatened to kidnapp our daughter. however now that he has a new girlfriend and 2 other kids he hardly gets her, sees her, or calls her.
    Lovebugto2

Answer by Lovebugto2 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2009