i feel so much like a sl*t...

i recently became friends with a cop, b4 i knew he was a cop. he just moved to town and didnt know anyone, which is why i think he even talk to me in the first place. i have a bad rep with the police dept. from when i was in college and doing stupid and illegal stuff. but since then straightened up but first impressions last ..so neways i find my self fantasizing about him i would never do anything with him but still i feel dirty...there is just something alluring about guys in uniform and he tells me he thinks im attractive and such and he hates the way my husband treats me..i found he was a cop when he showed up for domestic disturbance and sited my husband for abuse....i think im into deep here need advice no bashing please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• shit, maybe this cop is your soulmate and you need to leave your husband and be with him.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• op here
    would like to add that the judge ordered anger management classes for my husband and he has to do community service and got a fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Holy shit! Sorry no advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Okay, tough love here....If you are in a relationship with your abusive husband, enough to where you had to call the police, the last thing you need to worry about is getting tangled up with a cop. or any other man for that matter. Two: If you have a record, unfortunately, character by association. If you two start a fling, before you are divorced, than his cop buddies decide to pry and run your record, you are just setting him up to be questioned at work. He needs to stay away from you and you need to stay away from him and focus on yourself and getting out of the situation you are in before getting into another relationship. Take it slow and easy. Mr. Right will come along soon enough.
    Mrs.Phillips007

Answer by Mrs.Phillips007 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• It's normal to FANTASIZE and I think more then a few woman like men in uniform :P
    I also think you may be looking at this guy as a Knight in Shining Armour to rescue you from your abusive husband.

The first thing you need to do, it get away from you husband!!!!! Then think about other things!
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 3:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• what do you want out of this? you and the cop i mean? are you ready to move on? do you want the cop? is this a secret love?
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• op here
    so how do i tell him to back off with out being rude?
    i was never convicted of anything other than speeding tickets i have a clean record i was at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong ppl and they never had anything to arrest me for..
    he has asked me out on several occasions a few times to go to the bar with some fellow cops i declined and told him better not mention my name or that you even talk to me to anyone cause i was worried about what the others would say...its a small town who dont care much for outsiders..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Is the cop married?
    Anonymous

• op here
    his wife left him, not sure why or whats going on with that didnt ask i didnt think it was my business to pry into his life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I agree with the others. You either need to work on your marriage and keep your husband accountable for his actions or get out. I agree with PP that you are thinking this guy is going to save you from your abusive husband. You really need to stand on your own two feet and save yourself.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2009