has this happened to anyone

hubby and i have decided we'll just go with the flow(ttc) i've been off of depo since oct 08 and my last mense was sept 1st my cycles have become more regular since stopping shot i went to the doctor sept 10 to discuss birth control issues at the time everything was fine . my husband and i engage in intercourse very regulary now that i have a sex drive again and monday night intercourse was very painful tuesday i woke up to mild pain i say pain because i'm not sure how else to describe it. it was un the upper corner of the left side right next to where i would assume my left ovary is next to not on, made worse by moving and standing laying down or sitting dimminshed the pain also i had a terrible headache and back pain in the same location i had epidural . we didn't have sex that night and the next day the pain was gone i've had a miscarrage before and it was not at all similar because in the miscarrage i bleed badly

chedda

Asked by chedda at 3:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Health

• Could have been a cyst rupture. There is a measure of normal cysts - I have quite a few and sometimes they pop - when the bigger ones pop I get sick to my stomach and ache around my lower back along with the pain in the ovary location. You should definitely talk to you doctor about it though - an ultrasound can confirm cysts.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2009