Do you think I can take her with me?

We have been trying to get our snake sent here for weeks now! Finally got the paperwork and everything together. She was mailed out yesterday and was supposed to arrive at 10 this morning.. now it's 1130 and I have a hair apt, tanning apt, dd is supposed to be getting watched in an hour and a couple other errands to run! I needed to get the snack earlier so I could get her warmed up before sticking her in her tank! Now that I have all these things to do, I wonder if I can just bring snaky along! We always used to go grocery shopping with her around my hair or our necks! She's a sweet snake too! A royal ball python and very sweet but I think she might freak out my hair stylist....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol o man i'd freak out if i was your cashier at the grocery store. i freak out w/ snakes. not as much as spiders, but omg i'd prob. scream if you walked up to me and asked where the mayo was in the store with a snake around your neck!!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 3:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• yup.. you might want to not do anything outside the home with her.. you dont know how she and others will react..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• If I were a hair stylist and you walked in with a snake on your head, I would not come anywhere near you, nothing personal, I'm just not a snake or reptile person. I would leave it at home if I were you.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 3:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• ok everything but the hair stylist i wouldnt think would be a huge deal. but bring along a pillow case, that way you can tie her up and leave in car if weather is right.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i wouldnt take her out. i have a ball python that suddenly turned bitch on me ...they are so unpredictable and what if she gets spooked and bites someone, you be facing lawsuit and snakey will get put down. snakes can be bad i had mine bite me last week cause i spooked her, you just cant trust them, esp around lots of ppl. just take her home unless your tank was in the freezer she should be fine in her cage with out it being warm
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• she's in the cage... my dd saw her and kept patting her head! Katana has never bitten and we've had her for 5 years, she was fed a week ago and won't need to be fed til daddy comes home. She never coiled her neck or acted scared. She kept kissing and rubbing on me... and on my dd as well! I put her in the tank and now she's shaking!!! I am going to leave for two hours and then come back and hold her just to make sure she is alright, she is very used to raoming the house and idk how she is liking this cage thing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I wouln't take a snake out in public. A lot of people are afriad of them. For example my older sister is deathly afraid of them and even seeing them can give her bad dreams..she is 25 hah. Jsut my opinion
    vanessabrown

Answer by vanessabrown at 4:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I pass out at the sight of snakes at times...if you were in public with one...I would be pretty upset!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009