Stay at Home Mom?

I want to be a stay at home mom so badly! But I would still like to make some money!

I live in Hartford, Iowa, does anyone know of anything that I could do from home?

Krissi041208

Asked by Krissi041208 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• i sell on ebay to make extra money.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 3:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I do GPT sites and Squidoo (both online) in my spare time to make a little extra money. It's easy and free. I make about $100 to $200 a month just spending about 2 to 3 hours a week online.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Are you looking for a job or are you interested in making as much money as you want or need? If you are interested in a business option, please let me know.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 3:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• try ratracerebellion.com for legitimate virtual work opportunities. Most others involve paying fees up front.  I would never pay for work. That's the difference between virtual work and WAH "opportunities"

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:38 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• PaceMyself, your link brought me back to another copy of this page.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• If you are looking for a business opportunity, go to my website; rmartin50.qhealthbeauty.com
    Check out the Opportunity in the right upper corner. I am a stay at home mom, and this is what
    I do. There is no limit on the potential.
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 3:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• If you are serious about staying home please take a visit to my site.

I dont get paid to recruit you so there is no pressure.

I get paid to help people into the right legal plans.

To get an overview of our company and daily pay click here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website
    www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

I will be happy to share with you more FREE information. This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan
    meg424@rocketmail.com
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 6:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009