marrige

i am married 5 years we had a baby she's one and since conv.her we do not have sex.
he said not feeling sexy or anything to have sex i am not Megan fox either lol, i am still young and i need sex even my period not regular and we want another baby well i am not gonna have sex just for another baby..but anyway we're happy our baby happy but i need sex any advice i do not wan to to cheat..i would but can't...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• If you need and want sex and you're not getting it - then you aren't very happy - I'd say you're pretty frustrated. If he's giving you the impression that he's not having sex with you because of your body after baby - what do you think he's going to act like after you've had two children? Put the breaks on the baby making for now - this is an important issue and it needs to be worked out before you have another baby.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• midnight/early morning attacks where you wake him up playing with him, sucking him, ect. Thats all I can really think of. Your a trooper to have stuck it out that long, I know I wouldn't be able to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I don't believe any guy who says he hasn't wanted sex for a year. Unless he's an old man.

Sure he isn't cheating on you?
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 4:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2009