baby fever!(post again bc no 1 answered last time lol)

its driving me crazy!! i've been on depo since jan, and due for another shot next month, but wont be getting it. DH and I are going to TTC....which i'm super excited, cuz i want another baby, but um....i want it now!! lol.........

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• LOL slow down there Mustang Sally - you need to make sure you body is back to 100% after the depo before you TTC. My goodness - I'm gonna have to quote my mother here ; "Want in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets full first" J/K LOL Even if you do get pregnant you still gotta wait 9 months. Are you sure it's the baby you're most excited about or the pregnancy - it's not uncommon to miss being pregnant, you know. You're funny & cute.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• What you want and what you get usually are two different thing.

Answer by louise2 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• hmmmmm thats a tough on i can send you my almost two year old. lol its a waiting game mom be patient
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• how long have u been on depo?
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• you do realized thatt depo can stay awomans body 18 mts afte the last shot. some woman get preggo after stopping depo just wks. othe months. some years. and ver few dont ever get preggo.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i've been on it this time for 8 months, will be 9 by the time i'm due for next one. and i miss both the lil baby and being pregnant. i totally get that it can take time to get off this med, all i'm saying is im ready for it. i had tested for preg bc i had crazy side effects, and was kinda bummed with the negatives......so ya.....there ya go lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i was on the depo for 3 years.. took 5 years to get pregnant after
    anarosenewman

Answer by anarosenewman at 4:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• well congrats for being TTC!!!!!!! my husband and i are thinking about it, i really want to TTC now, but we have to wait until we get better off financially. ... our son is 2, and we are only 25-27 so we should be fine to waitt :) good luck to you though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully you will have a new little baby in a year or less. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I took 1 depo shot and I had to get on BC to get my cycle straight before I could concieve, After a year I was tired of always having brown discharge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Just be patient! Before I was pregnant with my son, I was on Depo and probably within a month after the time I stopped, I was pregnant. That was very exciting. So I decided to do the same thing again because I didn't want kids back to back. So my son was born in June of 2007, started on Depo and received my last shot in Jan. 2008. Figuring that it would be at least 3 months before I would be pregnant and then my children would be about 2 years apart. Well just before Christmas I was pregnant. Boy I was thrilled! Then the weee hours of December 30th I experienced the worse pain ever and was rushed to the emergency room by my husband. Come to find out that my beautiful pregnancy was ectopic and I had to go into emergency surgery and ended up losing on of my fal. tubes. That was horrible but amazingly I became pregnant 4 months later and I am due in January. I don't mean to scare anyone but I just like to inform!
    Orangetwistie

Answer by Orangetwistie at 6:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009