How appropriate is this?

I am getting married and I am trying to find music. I don't want alot of rap...maybe a little but more with dance. I'm talking after 10 pm too...What is appropriate and what isn't? It's hard to do some of the Top 40 now because their is some rap in it. I don't want to bother the older guests but I also want to keep my younger ones happy as well!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go on www.youtube.com and find the type you want... than when you write down your kind of music go buy the album or download it from www.limewire.com make own cd... all free!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i never got to have a wedding but their are some good tunes that you can dance to that arent rap. I think id want to hire a DJ my sister did and he was awsome he toke request and had oldies pluse todays top 40s
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Hire a DJ and they have a huge list of music with lots of variety---Disco, Country, Slow dances, Modern ,top 40...everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• well if u dont want to play rap -- play hick music ... the ones that talk about lynching. im sure ur older guests will love that! =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• wow thats right bc all hicks do is talk about lynching (ugh).........i'm sure that if you're talking after 10, a lot of guests will have gone home. but like suggested above, write down what you want and make a cd. that way you dont have to have all the songs on a certain album if its not the vibe you're going for.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My husband and I had a very low budget. We went on limewire.com and downloaded a bunch of music that we both liked and downloaded it onto an ipod and then used an ipod stereo at our wedding. We made sure to have the wedding classics and modern and older stuff. It ws absolutely free!! And you can just put it on random play or chose a song from the playlist. It is like having a digital dj!
    vanessabrown

Answer by vanessabrown at 4:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• we did a variety of music. . .my aunt came up to tell me how much she loved the wide range of variety we played. we bought a lot on itunes.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009