Cramping at 4 weeks along

Yes, I know mild to moderate cramping is normal. I had it the whole first three months I carried my daughter. And I am getting symptoms now which leads to me to believe that my hormone levels are continuing to climb. But I still took an early response test so I am two days from when I would normally start, and my midwife said that the monly anniversary is the highest risks for miscarriage each month so I am paranoid and walking on egg shells since the cramping is continuing. So if someone could tell me what I already know that might lessen my anxiety some more. :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had cramping for couple months of when i was pregnant. I read it was just my uterus expandig and I told my doc.. we did sono's each time to make sure everything was. Keep your doctor posted. Good luck ... will be thining about u
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I had some cramping at 4 weeks...none since. I've had three miscarriages so I know how paranoid that it can make you. Relax as best you can and talk to your doctor.
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 6:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2009