What to do if you are forced to have the swine flu vac?

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/19/The-Truth-about-the-Flu-Shot.aspx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "Ugh. No one can force you to do a darn thing."

Yes they can. In 2007 students were lined up inside a courtroom and vaccinated at gunpoint, without parental consent. Right now, because the Department of Homeland Security is involved they can force us if they want to.

But I don't think they will (I hope not). We have the flu right now and we went to the doc today and she wasn't concerned about swabbing for H1N1; you would think they would do that.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 9:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• They aren't going to. Chill out. It isn't that bad. There not even swabbing for it anymore unless there is some underlying reason to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• did you even read the article anon?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• tell them you are allergic to eggs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• No one is going to force me to do anything. I really dont think they can force it, they can recommend it forcefully but i dont think they can make it mandatory or whatever.
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 4:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Nope didn't bother to read it-it won't happen. Too much crap floating around the internet these days. They can force vacs in certain situations-this flu isn't one of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• * elananme
    Read this
    http://www.examiner.com/x-6258-Huntsville-Natural-Parenting-Examiner~y2009m8d28-Refusing-Swine-Flu-Vaccine-Quarantine-and-1000-per-day-fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

And your qualified to hand out your information how?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I read-thats how. Check out the CDC website-look over the different diseases and vaccines. Read up on emergency management situations in the US for certain things like outbreaks, disasters, etc.

People are blowing this flu wayyyyyyyyyy out of proportion. People die each year from the flu. There aren't even swabbing or tracking it anymore. There are steps for prevention and what to do if you get it. And-recommendations for who should get the vaccine. Which is up to the individual.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Well I also read and I find much more information to the contrary of what you are saying. I don't believe there will be mass forcing by say the government but more so due to force or pressure from schools, day cares, family Drs and etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2009