Does your baby "sing" himself to sleep??

My 9 month old son will make cooing noises when he is super tired. He does this untill he can fall asleep. He doesn't do it all the time though. I think it is super cute!!

vanessabrown

Asked by vanessabrown at 4:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mine does it in the car. it starts on the dirt road, you know to make funny noises, and now he does it anytime we're in the car. and it can usually last til he's asleep for like a min. yes its adorable lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Awwww, that is so sweet!
    My granddaughter hum-sings to me against my neck and I hum-sing back to her - we use soft tones. She likes to do it when she's calming down from playing or being played with and I'm the one raising her so she gathers her comfort from me. My heart sings along during these precious moments. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• awe! harmoni lays and says 'mama' over and over ... and once me and ryne was laying there he was just holding me bein sweet , and i was like like 'shes crying out for me!' lol she wasnt she was playing and talking herself to sleep! so cute!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 4:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Mine have but they arent constant.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• mine does. she's 2 she plays w/ her hair and sings in bed.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 7:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2009