how many of you moms use the plastic drawer containers for their baby/child?

I wanted to see how many did and if you reccommend it??

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you mean for like toys, clothes and stuff?? i like them, and i try to keep the bottom drawer with toys so that way the baby can play in it without worrying about him getting into stuff i dont want him to.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• not for clothes, i use real furniture for clothes. i use the plastic sontainers for toys and storage crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• *containers*
    Anonymous

• I used them for toys before. Now my daughter has 3 for clothes we need to get rid of. And i have 1 in my room for pictures. It organized them really well!!!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 4:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• We have 2 for our daughter 1 for small dolls,etc and toys..And the other for cars, trucks and dinosaurs(for her, and friend that is a boy that I watch after school everyday, and our nephew.)
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I've tried using them but he keeps escaping. LOL no really I use the plastic tubs for storing old clothing and toys. I have one in our living room for stuffed animals and another large one in the basement for some of his toys that I take away and randomly rotate back into his play area. I don't have the drawers for him though. . .
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 8:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• We use the drawers for all her blankets, some toys, shoes and sandals, bath things (like all her shampoos and lotions i got at the baby shower), a drawer for her bibs and burp rags (not that she uses them anymore), and one for her towels and washcloths. We are with my parents atm, so it's easier and more space saving to use those. We have our dresser in our closet (smal walk-in) that has some of our things, her pajamas, sock, and clothes that she currently fits in.

I love those drawers though. Oh, and we have one in the living room that we stock with diapers, packs of wipes, and things like q-tips, thermometers, and nail clippers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2009