why do guys think they need to laid all the time? my ex keeps asking me to put out i tell him no the he pouts

im bout ready to tel his wife well send her the text rather. i keep telling him no but he keeps asking. he has a gorgeous wife who works and goes to school they have 5 kids ages 15 down to 3 yrs, she keeps busy and he whines that she ignores him and when i tell him maybe she is stressed he gets mad at me. so far i been tryin to be nice about the whole deal cause im friends with his wife and my husband is friends with him. bout ready to tell himm if i want a little dick i would of stayed with him and i prefer my DH large one but that would be childish right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• sweetie why don't you offer advice to help him fix the problem (or just stop talking to him completely). Tell him something along the lines women like to feel love, pay more attention to her, do something special, and maybe she will repay you. It does seem like men always want sex, but they are made differently than women. Women feel love from kind words, gestures, gifts, etc. Men feel love almost completely from sex. Maybe if he would pay attention to his wife rather than talking to his ex (you) he'd get what he needs. What an awful situation to be in!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Get proof that he is asking if you plan to tell. If she don't believe you, it will look like you are trying to break them up. Get a tape recorder or keep the text or whatever you need to do. I personally would just tell him "if you keep asking me I will tell your wife" make him know you mean it.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 4:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• soooooooo after 15 years you guys are still messing around like that???

I call troll
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• what are you talking about after 15 years still messing around? i think you are the troll i dont want his skinny ass
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• lol this has to be fake. *roils eyes*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• both you and your ex are both married? isn't he an ex for a reason?
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2009