both pair of shoes that my two y old has are in the car with dh at his work.. i packed us a lunch and we were going to go to the park in the stroller.

should we still go.. he is STIR CRAZY.. ive been telling him all morning we are going to the park.. our lunch is packed .. but i just relized his shoes are in our only car.. should we still go ? mybe just stick to the grass area. bring a ball. bc the park has wood chips.. and i know im going to feel stupid and horrible that my kid doesnt have shoes.. if i had a car i would go buy him another pair.. any wy should we still go .. thank U!

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 5:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• That is for you to decide. Your his mom.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 5:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Go anyway! He's 2 and noone will probably even notice at the park. Most of the kids I see at the park, including my own, have kicked their shoes off anyway...go and have fun...
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 5:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Go- he'll be fine.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 5:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• GO! My son is 14 months and alot of the time I just throw socks on him at the park because that way I am not putting them on again and again. As long as you think it is safe and free from hazardous things, then dont worry about it.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• eh, as long as your comfortable w/ him being shoe-less, heck yeah, go! lol
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 7:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• just put socks on him
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2009