Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it bad for the baby if you accidentally swallowed a little peice of a plastic popsicle wrapper?

I was eating a popsicle and I think I swallowed a little peice of the plastic wrapper
and im 7months pregnant will it harm the baby in any way?

Answer Question
 
skin172

Asked by skin172 at 5:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 12 (689 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • No. It will pass through your system. Itmight leach a few little plastic-y chemicals into your blood stream, but no more than you consume on a daily basis anyway and not anywhere near enough to hurt the baby :)

    No worries :)
    Ati_13

    Answer by Ati_13 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN