bday present for a child I watch

I was invited to a bday party this saturday for a 12mo old girl that I provide daycare for, I have been watching her for about 2 wks now. What type of gift should I get her and what is the MAX ammt. of $$ you would spend? I also thought about a gift card, but not sure about it or how much $ I would get one for.

alaskaarmywife

Asked by alaskaarmywife at 6:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter just turned 1 last month, I think a great gift for that age is a push toy or a ride on toy, they range anywhere from $20-$50. Hope this helps you out!
    mandy628

Answer by mandy628 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My daughters daycare momma gave her for her first birthday the "singing purse" from Fisher Price.
    I would say a gift or giftcard around 20 $ should be fine.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 6:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i wouldn't spend more than $20 or less than $10. you've only been watching her a few weeks. push toys, dvds, toy purse, baby dolls things like that. a gift card for toys r us or babies r us is good too. or you could always go with clothes b/c kids that age still need new clothes so often.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2009