Has your husband ever said to you?

It doesn't matter if you exist. You are such a bad luck to me. As long as your are cleaning and taking care of your kids, otherwise I wouldn't care if you are alive or dead. Has he ever said, go burn in hell u stupid b*****. Does he always put you down. Does he compare with you other girls. MINE HAS N EVEN MORE THANK THIS. How about yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG that is beyond awful, can you leave?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• he can be like that if i am in a bad mood bc i say mean things and he just says mean thing to me right back but he is never like that if i dont provoke him. he usually just jokes and it hurts my feelings sometimes like today i cooked a roast and he call his friend and was like hey man you wanna come over and eat this home made beef jerky gretta made, and that just makes me mad and not want to cook for him he is very unappriecative.,
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• uh. ...no. My DH loves me. ...sometimes we fight and say things we dont mean, but he would NEVER tell me that he doesnt care if i exist or if i'm alive or dead. He would NEVER tell me to burn in hell. ...if he calls me a stupid bitch a guarantee we are doing the nasty (**coughs** we both like it kinda ...rough). He RARELY ever puts me down and has NEVER compared me to another woman.

...sounds like you guys have some issues. It's time for counseling and if he does not agree to go then you need to leave!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Not mine, but a friend of mine deals with this on an almost daily basis. She has a felony conviction on her record for bouncing checks, when she first turned 18, so she is scared that if she divorces, he will use that against her and file for custody of their children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Not if he wants a fist in his face.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Nope, my husband would never say those kinds of things to me. He acutally loves me, and when you love someone you dont put them down like that.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• no my husband thinks his world revolves arounds me. i loves me so much. of course we've only been married over a yr. i don't see him ever having a lack of respect for me as he has respect for all women. he did have 7 sisters and he was the only boy.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My husband would have divorce papers by the end of the day and I'd take half his money, the house and the nice car. No, he wouldn't say those things. For you, kick his ass to the curb.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Not my current hubby, but my first husband (29 years ago) use to say horrible things to me and he was physically abusive. I took my daughter (she was not even 2 yet) and left his ass behind. Really honey, that is not normal and it is not healthy. You guys either need to go to counseling, and if he won't agree to that, you need to start making a plan to leave. The longer you stay with someone that constantly degrades you like that, the more your head starts to believe the crap they say and the harder it is to leave. Make your stand now, do not put up with that kind of behavior, it will only get worse as he sees that he can get away with it. Don't ever let anyone talk to you like that, and if you have kids then the kids grow up seeing that it is okay to act like that because daddy does it and mommy accepts it. Would you want to see your daughter in a relationship like that?????
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Yep..thats my daily basis life with him. Yeah we argue, but when I try not to talk bk it annoyoes for some reason so will come bk at me and tell me everything i mentioned above. Leave is not really an option for me. I just posted this up, just wanna is it just my husband that says or other men do as well. I try to ignore most of the time, but it never works. We tried to get a priest involved but didnt work. I dont think I'm ugly at all. I'm 5"4, 158 pounds. Pple turn heads when I go out. I'm not trying to get a big head but sersiously I'm only 24. He's never appericative of anything I do for nor is he ever satisified.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2009