HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU BEFORE....WOW

I was at this gas station today and this guy kept looking at me funny.. I felt very uncomfortable and I still had 9 dollars to pump in my tank! I mean he was staring at me and I said hello sir.. Ohhh I shouldn't have said that I thought, cause he was coming over to me! Ohhh man he fat and very tall. ((slobbish look)) ewww! well to make the story short. He asked me how much does it take to fill up your van.. Now since gas has went up I said like 50 bucks... He reached in his pocket to hand me 200 dollars and said, my inner said give you money... I'm not going to ask how much u need but here take the 200 dollars.. and walked ayay!! WAS THAT CRAZY OR WAS I AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME!!!!!!??

Linsigirl26

Asked by Linsigirl26 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Lucky you... lol
    But I would be kinda scared that he knows my license plate number now... Did you check if he followed you???
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 6:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Wow. creepy, but nice.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Umm I think it was both crazy and that you were in the right place and the right time.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 7:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• That IS pretty creepy. But hell, that's DAMN cool too!! LOL
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 7:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Chalk it up to a good person who saw someone in need and did a kindness for you. God DOES talk to people believe it or not and it had to be God who motivated him to help you in your time of need.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I've heard that happening to some people. I wish that would happen to me :)
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 7:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• It's just the case of someone doing something nice and you being in the right place at the right time. I don't think it's crazy, it's more really awesome for you. Maybe write a letter to the editor of the paper and thank him. I see letters like that where someone is thanking an awesome stranger.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Who would of thunk it... lol There are still kind people in this world! I wouldn't be worried, I am sure he was just being a good person. I agree with onetoughmami about writing a letter I think that would be a good way to thank him. Considering not very many people do nice things anymore, its kinda like ray of sunshine. Actually it kinda warms my heart to hear a story like this and wish things like this act of kindness would happen more often.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 7:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Maybe God was just trying to teach you not to judge the book by it's cover or not judge at all
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Lucky!! Where do you live? LOL
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 17, 2009