How soon after a + test would a dr want to see you if you've had your tubes tied in the past 3 years?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know when she would WANT to see me, but she would see me the day I got the positive sign. I had my tubes tied for a reason and if I got a + on a test I would be extremely upset and sitting in her office till she could work me in.
    Maryellen

Answer by Maryellen at 7:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• usually within a week or 2
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I would assume fairly soon since you were doing nothing to prep your body for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I don't think your tubes being tied has anything to do with how long you should wait to see a doc. You should see a doc as soon as he/she is available.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 7:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Probly as soon as possible to see if it's a tubal or not since there is a higher risk of tubal pregnancy. So I think it would have something to do with how soon/the wait to see the dr. If the dr doesn't have time or doesn't want to see you quickly, find another that will.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I was told to call my dr. the day I got a + test (if I ever did) when i had my tubes tied because the risk of ectopic pregnancy was very high. better to find out sooner rather if it will warrant surgery.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2009