Extra 200$ a month ...

So ive been applying for jobs for atleast 2 years ... so far ; nothing! I believe i can get disability but i want that to be the LAST resort. (knee injury keeps me from walking a long period of time and sometimes sitting) I dont have any assistance. My SO tells me an extra 200$ a month is all we need ... his pay covers bills,groceries,and diapers , but sometimes we need an extra 20$ or so for other things. Is there any place i really can go to actually get a job , or wah job? anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• have you tried applying to work fast food? not something that alot of adults really desire to do, but it'll be enough for just the extras and you can work opposite of your husbands schedule
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• You should take a few mins to check out Sabrina's Closet. There you will find home based businesses AND WAH Jobs... Find what works best for YOU and go with it. If you need only $200 a month try for $75 a week... If you can make $100 a week, even better. There are tons of options for you there... Good Luck!

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• vabchmommy : YES! ive tried ones that have been open for years and hiring ... ones that just got here and hiring ... idk whats up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Have you tried temp agencies? I dont like them personally, but if it came down to it, i'd talk to them and see what they have available!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 7:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• $200! Wow you can do that in 1 month with Pre-Paid Legal Services.

you can get a company overview by clicking here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 8:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• biolife, ebay. baby sitting or nannying, I nanny 40 hours a week for $1000 a month cash I spend my day playing with kids going to movies museums and parks and for a good solid 2 hours of my 8 hour day I have completely to myself (while the kids nap) now I pull my own weight at work and then some I make sure the family I work for never has to do their own laundry, vaccuum, sweep or mop, or unload their dishwasher but personally I think my job is pretty cushy and I love going in to work everyday
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what helps make ends meet in my house. It's really easy, and lots of fun to do. Makes great money too. If I can help get you started or just help with any questions, let me know. I'm happy to help if I can.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009