I had an abortion 6 months ago. I have been trying for a baby for 2 months & haven't been sucessful? Could an abortion make me infertile?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• To the OP: sorry that you're taking a lashing on this, women can be losers. Call your OB and find out what is going on. Could be as simple as stress and I hope it works out for you next time around. : )
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Oh that first anon is an A**. I don't know if it can. You should talk to your OB.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• how could you kill one child and 4 months later decide you're ready to be a parent?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Geez like it was my choice to have an abortion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• correction 2 months later since you have been trying for 2 months
    Anonymous

• You "ladies" have no idea why she had an abortion nor is it your biz and she doesn't owe anyone an explanation.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• how is it "not your choice" to have an abortion!?!?!?
    Anonymous

• Probably not. I agree with anonymous to a mental extent which could be causing it. sometimes your cycle can be thrown off by stress. The only way that an abortion could be the reason is if the doctor performing the procedure does something to affect you getting pregnant. I would talk to your doctor. Maybe you need an exam or a dnc. Just because it was easy to conceive before doesnt always mean that its gonna be easy all the time. Stop stressing and be patient. Good luck :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

how was this not your choice?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• There is no way of telling. You should go speak with your doctor even if it may be uncomfortable. But don't give up hope if it is meant to be it will. Good luck and relax.
    kawona

Answer by kawona at 7:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2009