Who is your cell phone provider?

Do you like them? Why or why not?

We're in debates of switching ours.

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 7:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• verizon
    and yes, cuz they are the best :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• T-mobile, yes I like them. I just wish they made better phones!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• AT&T
    momof3boys09

Answer by momof3boys09 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• sorry didnt see the rest of it i do like it and dont like them to expensive
    momof3boys09

Answer by momof3boys09 at 8:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• AT&T, I had them before when they were under another name. I have had them for 12 years, my hubby has had them for 13 yrs and we are happy with them.
    HappyHomeMommy

Answer by HappyHomeMommy at 8:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I've had Alltel for YEARS. Love them! But service has gone downhill since they joined up with Verizon. :(
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• we have tracfones (prepaid) simply because we just cant justify spending $50 a month per person for the less than 100 minutes we used AND our tracfones are BOTH NICER than the ones we got with Tmobile (who sucks by the way and verizon isnt much better in my personal opinion)
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• p.s. we spend about $100 a YEAR for cell phone service now as opposed to $100 a month
    katiekruschke

• I used to have alltel (switched to them because verizon stunk), then verizon took over alltel. In the time I had alltel, I had NO problems! Loved their service, it rocked. Since the switch to verizon it's been nothing BUT problems! Dropped calls, dead zones, cannot get reception where I used to get it with alltel. I hate verizon!!! Once my contract is up (in 1 year) I will be looking for another provider. Oh, and the tech support for verizon is lousy too. Once the switch over and all the problems (again) I called tech support and their response was "must be a problem with your phone." Ummm... NO. My phone worked fine until you all took over and if it was my phone then why do my mom and my husband have the same exact problems with their phones (not to mention our friends who all also had alltel until the dweebs took over). I'm thinking of going with sprint next time.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Rogers (Canada)..
    I have my internet, home phone and cell with them.. and it's not cheap.. but tha's what you get when you 'want it all' .. i was thinking of dropping my home phone and just using my cell.. but haven't totally decided that yet.. every house needs a landline 'just in case'..
    firstnationsmom

Answer by firstnationsmom at 9:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2009