Do you pay for your child's formula?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No, I steal it. Seriously though, no, I breastfeed. Why waste taxpayer money paying for something you can give your baby for free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Yes.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I will when he is born, but I'll be pumping my milk as well so we won't be spending that much money on formula since he'll mostly get breast milk(hopefully, we'll see)
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I did but qualified for wic at the same time. i didnt go through with it but wished i did. it was very expensive. I was pay 6.50 a can and when she got older it got more costly. why are you asking?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:46 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• how else would you get it? Unless you mean WIC or something along those lines?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Both. I did receive WIC, but it wasn't enough. I always bought 3-4 cans on my own each month. (powdered)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Oh yes! $120 a month at least! If you go to Sam's or BJ's you get a great deal! Especially if you get coupons!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• nope wic....this is a program all mothers should be on.......they give you checks for the whole month! TRY IT it's great... and when they get older and they move to solids, than they will supply whole or 2 percent milk.. and other stuff.....why????
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• some of it wic picks up teh cost of 8 cans we have to pay for the other two but our son is on a perscription formula that costs $54.58 a can so I dont know how we would ever pay for that i used to think $12 a can was outrageous LOL and now I am wishing I had that formula bill lol
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Well I breasteed and let daddy give formula once in a while(like once or twice a month) if I want to nap...we don't have a free formula program in Canada so I do buy it.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 9:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009