dh is a big flirt

dh is a big flirt. we used to flirt all the time, but I got pregnant resulting in low self esteem. I stoped flirting cause I didn't feel worthy. well dd is now a month old and he flirts with so many girls but not me. I don't blame him as I don't flirt back. I guess what I'm asking is how do I flirt. I haven't done it in so long I can't remeber how. also I still feel stupid when I try. how can I get over it? I can flirt with strangers but no longer dh. someone please help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• flirt with your husband ???im not too sure im understanding the question? flirt with you husband ?mmmmmmmmmmmm?? i dont get it
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:01 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I feel stupid flirting with him but get so jealous when he flirts with others. I can flirt with strangers and know ill never see them again. how do I flirt with dh and not feel stupid?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• what you need is to be hugging up on him and telling him how hot he is,he dont need to be flirting with anyone else besides you.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• you knew he was a flirt when you met him. he fell in love with you, married and had a baby with you. i would not be too concerned about his flirtatious ways. he loves you and you love him. if you are still close andhave a good sex life then why be so concerned about flirting? its kinda petty when you really think about it. Dont fret the small stuff. good luck :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I'm not worried (although its been almost 2 months with no sex) I know he won't cheat... I just get jealous watching flirt with others for hours at a time while I hardly get the time of day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• oh and I forgot to mention there's 1 girl who comes over and they go flirt in the kitchen while I'm attending to baby elsewhere talk about annoying...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• you allow another girl in YOUR home while they are flirthing with each other?? no wayyy he shouldnt be flirting with anyone but you! get over the low self esteem, if you exude confidence that is plenty enough..intiate sex. dont wait for him to do it. and if my dh flirted with other girls anywhere but espeacially my house he would have an ear full! but luckily im the only one heeven cares to "flrt "with
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• yeah that girl would not be coming over anymore in my house. Pretend he is a stranger. Try having him meet you for lunch somewhere then hinting at the things you will do later when you are alone. Dress sexy, and do things that make you feel good. Put on makeup and take time for yourself. If he flirts in the house again, I would firmly walk in, hand the baby to him and say to the girl jokingly, hey get your own husband, this man is taken. Then give him a kiss that makes him remember why he chose YOU.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 9:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• did you feel stupid when you first met your husband and you two flirted? flirting is very healthy and lots of fun. It is important to work on keeping that spark. I suggest you work on losening up and having some fun. You can google how to flirt. I have and there is some good advice. So, just to let you know..you're not the only one who's gone through that. And from the sounds of it your husband is just a flirt, I think it's okay that he does it with other girls as long as it is innocent. But since he's such a flirt you should definitely step up your game, he would love it!
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2009