Little girls dresses...

I am trying to find a dress for my 3 year old to wear to her brothers Christening... This is a difficult task. Everything is either too dressy(taffeta/organza) or too casual. Any suggestions would be wonderful, I'm running out of time! Thank you!

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 7:59 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How about a nice smocked dress? Depending on the smocking and color, it might be dressy enough...with out over doing it. I get my daughter's smocked dresses from www.jollyrompers.com. They are really nice and also still fairly affordable.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Some department store carry smocked dresses too...that is, if you are interested in them at all.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• stores*
    momjoy1027

• when it comes to little girls there is no such thing as too dressy when I was a little girl I wore the organza and velvet and silk dresses everyday just because. Dress her up and deck her out if anything it will show how much this event means to you and your family ;)
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:35 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I LOVE smocked dresses, Thank You!:)
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2009