Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Out of 6 years, my ex has not paid child support

For four years we had custody battle, and he aggreed to pay child support, agreeing that i have primary physical custody. He agreed to have child visits only when he is not working. We both work full-time, he told court that he is not working. I know he has one day off on sundays, he claims he cannot take care of our children. I feel frustrated of his lies, excuses, and especially his attitude towards our kids. He treats his girlfriends daughter a lot better than our kids.


Asked by allie140 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • I feel your pain but what can you do? You can drag it out in court and get child support but you can't court order someone to give a shit about their kids. Find a positive male role model to be in their life and ditch the douche bag.


    Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 17, 2009