My 3 year old is learning DIRTY words at school!!! HELP!!!

My daughter keeps repeating dirty words she's hearing from a little boy at school. I've told her we don't use those words, but she doesn't even know that what she is saying is wrong. Things are getting out of hand. I spoke w/ her teacher once, but she brushed it off, at that point she'd only said he said "s*it" and damn, bad but not that bad. Today she was playing and I heard her saying s-e-x, s-e-x, over and over! Then she said and I cringe just thinking of it... p*ssy!!!! I told her to not even speak to him, but this is crazy! She's 3!!!!!!!!! He comes from a rough family and has older siblings, but for me it's NO excuse! oh yeah and by the way, she' in CATHOLIC school! I put in call to her teacher at home tonight, but am still waiting for her to return the call. I think this is inexcusable and if he can't stop using these words, he shouldn't be allowed to attend preschool!

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I agree 100%.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• so your paying so your kid can talk like shes in the hood? well his rough family must have money but no class,keep calling mom until you get your point across
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• That is horrible!!! I can't believe a teacher would just shrug it off as nothing! That's a load of crap!!! Anyways, my son went through a swearing phase because of what he heard from the older neighborhood kids. The only thing I could suggest is to give them alternatives like instead of sh*t, I told him we say 'shoot'. As for sex and p*ssy, I would just say that those are bad words and they are not allowed in our house. Then just shrug it off. If you don't make a big deal while making your point, they will forget about it. As for that stupid teacher? You tell that woman that that is not appropriate on any level for any child's ears and I would continue to raise hell about it! That is crap!!! Go to administration if you have to and fight to get that solved immediately!!
    midnightshadow2

Answer by midnightshadow2 at 8:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• DSorry for the way I'm putting this..but screw going to the teacher. Go to the Directer or Administrater. Demand the little boy be moved or your daughter be moved. If they refuse...find another school.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I agree with EyedGrandma! Go over the teachers head and explain that they are either going to rectify the situation (by kicking the boy out) OR they will be loosing your business.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:38 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• If the teacher is being uncooperative, then you should definitely go to the principal, superintendent, whoever you have to go to, explain that you have already spoken to the teacher and she refuses to rectify the situation and now you not only want the boy removed from her classroom, but also believe the teacher should be disciplined for ignoring or being incapable of controlling her classroom.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:49 AM on Sep. 18, 2009