Does ur husband do something speacial for ur anniversary?

Mine doesn't, he didn't even SAY happy ann. No card nothing!!! He never does anything for me for annv,b day,Xmas,etc. I get mad he does nothing!!! My feelings are really hurt. Does your so do this has he? What would u do? Don't say throw him out because we all know that's unrealistic. Serious/helpful replies only please. Thank You

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Always he is super romantic.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 8:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Maybe he just needs gentle reminders?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Nope, and I have been married twice. Of course, I, myself, am not the romantic type either. If you want to do something nice, let's go eat dinner. Screw the flowers, chocolates, kisses, hugs and the screwing... I'd rather eat out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• mine does remember,but the people i have known that have this issue are the same people that make their whole life about their kids and never take any alone time with their spouses.such as dates ALONE! i dont care if you have perfect kids you need to go ALONE! if you want the romantic part of your man,you gotta give of yourself and if that means they have to be babysat then thats what you do,or am i way off? do you spend time alone ?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I get nothing from mine. If we do anything we will go out to eat (we as in kids and all). We are going on our 7 year anniversary and I now just buy my own bday, ann, xmas present and on that day say "thanks for the...." That way I get what I want and I don't get mad at him. I love him dearly and I know he loves me, he is just not the type to put thought into anything to do for a "mushy occasion".
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i agree with busylovinghim... you have to have time to yourselves(just you and your hubby) every once in a while. it'll make your marriage stringer and him more romantic.:) i learned that while yes thebaby is important and her needs generally DO come first..your kids grow up and leave..your husband is there for the long hall:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• we do hav alone time, it's not about that, it's about REMEBERING ME! And showing he cares, I'm not the mushy type either, but a girl needs a little something!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Yes, mine does - but I expect it too. I let him know how much it means to me that he remembers.

Answer by missanc at 9:00 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• My dh doesnt do gifts for ann. birthday or christmas for me. We both make sure we get the kids something no matter what even if it is just something small. And he is always going to get his mom something which does kind of irritate me. But she always calls up and says what are you getting me.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• talk to him. tell him how this "doing nothing" hurts your feelings. how can he know it bothers you if you dont tell him. my boyfriend is a sweetheart. he is always buying me something. for Mothers Day, My Birthday,every holiday. even before we were together. and i do the same. just talk to him about it. or get him something and say "happy anniversary baby!" or birthday or whatever.
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2009