is this ok or is it just me...???

My boyfriend kids call every morning before they go school. one call at 645 and the other one call 7 30 every morning .

i think this is crazy. why cant they just call after school. to tell him how there day went.

and the 11 yea old keeps calling back to back wakeing every one plus ou 14 month old.
is it just me r is this not normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask your bf to tell them to call a night so they can have more in depth conversations. Not half asleep ones.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:16 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I would be happy if my children called me every morning. They are his kids, stay the heck out of it, or get out. He will always love them, so don't expect any pity from us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Talk to your hubby and ask him if they can call in the afternoon to say hello and tell him how their day went. It's really nice that they call him so often and I'm sure he really enjoys that and appreciates it, but your baby needs it's sleep too, so see what he says.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I think it's a good sign that they want to talk to their dad before school, and that they miss him. He is their dad, just as he is your baby's dad (I assume).

My kids would call me if we were separated to talk to me, ideally kids live with both of their parents and mom and dad say goodbye, ask if they got their homework together, kiss them and wish them a good day. His kids don't have him there, and just want to feel that same feeling. It's good that they feel they can.

What's wrong isn't the kids. Maybe your husband should get up and call them in the morning so that they don't wake you and the baby. This way they can get what they need without inconveniencing you. Just remember this means he'll be a good dad to your children as well.

He can talk to the kids about calling repeatedly, but they really should be able to talk to their parents before and after school.

Sounds like you've got a great guy, try to be patient.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• if it was your kids how woud you feel? they are part of him 24/7 i know you dont wanna hear that but they are close to their dad and thats good for you as well because your kid will be close to him too.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• it always better for them to say "my dads girl is so cool" than "because of her we cant be close to him"
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Honestly I think it's fine. They love their father and if I were in your position I would be glad that he is such a wonderful man that they feel a part of his life still even if he isn't with them all the time. My kids don't call their dad or ever ask to, because he's a jerk who doesn't care about them. I'd stay out of it and let them call. Just because you are with him and have a kid together doesn't make you or your child any more important than his other children.
    MamaChanny

Answer by MamaChanny at 9:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Do I think it is ok???

Yes...If your BF is happy with it....then Yes...

Do I think it is you???

If you BF is happy with it then..

YES, I think it is you!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I would let my son call his father if he asked to. And I wouldn't care what time it was, unless it was in the middle of the night. Children need to know their parents are there for them WHENEVER needed. And that goes for their spouse's as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I think that it is sweet. You need to understand that his children will (should) always come first.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:51 PM on Sep. 17, 2009