Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son father got this huge settlement 44,800 dallor

And he was taking care of his crimal &drugs friend and living at the north coast behavor they did not know any thing about the money until drugs start coming in. and never once took care of his kids so can child support take his personal settlement? cause he going to be lock up for some time.


Answer Question

Asked by tamyia102508 at 8:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • What you are going to have to do is contact your child-support worker and find out... each state is different when it comes to collecting child support...

    Good Luck

    Answer by gmasboy at 9:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

  • i believe if he is behind on paying his support they will take it, mention it to the child enforcement in your state.

    Answer by maiahlynn at 10:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

  • If you have a judgment against him that is outstanding you can probably collect it. However your child support people should be able to tell you more. Just like you can probably collect from his taxes.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.