Toddler Costume Help

Does anyone know a site that I can go to, to look for my son's toddler costume? He is in 2T and I am googling but all I get are the heavy animal costumes that are full length, we did that last year and the poor kid sweated the whole night it's just to hot down here for that. I really want him to have something kick @$$ but not sure what he should go as, I am not inventive nor creative in this department. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 8:28 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i dont know if you would consider it kick @$$ but i got my son a 2T superman costume at walmart for only 17 bucks. its lightweight too, but big enough so he can wear something underneath if its cool. i thought it was great for him, hes just not a animal costume type of kid haha. good luck
    sweetjpea

Answer by sweetjpea at 8:58 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Im having probs finding anything 2T.. finding a lot of 18-24 then 4T. Costume express online has some options though
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• try ebay and just type in the size and halloween costume.
    I got a 50.00 costume for 3.99 last year.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:57 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• We made a tunic for my son out of a pillow case and material left over from my husband's old shirt for renfest. So for halloween, I am making a greeen hat and a play bow and arrow and he is going to go as Robin Hood. We don't have the money to spend on a costume this year.
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• Last year my son was Charlie Brown. It was really cute and everyone loved it. It was nice here, maybe a little chilly so I just used black pants and a yellow long sleeved shirt instead of a shirt and shorts. I colored the zigzag stripe on myself and it looked good. I also drew Charlie Brown's face on the back of his head. It was pretty funny. My son doesn't have much hair.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 5:02 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• aww what an adorable idea thislove
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:20 AM on Sep. 19, 2009