New to cafemom

I am new here and am having a hard time navigating through everything! I am looking to meet mommies who have little ones around my little one's ages (amost four months and almost 4 years).

BrisMilkshake

Asked by BrisMilkshake at 8:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi there! First of all welcome to Cafe Mom! I think you will really enjoy it here. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble navigating around. I would be glad to help with whatever you are having trouble with!
    rbmommy

Answer by rbmommy at 8:37 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• The easiest way to join groups is to go to Groups at the top of the page, Click Find Groups and do a search utilizing words of choice, maybe your local area for example.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:39 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Click on the moms tab. You can search for moms with kids the same age as yours. The groups really are the best places to meet new people though. You can do a search for your child's birth year, your location or for an interest you might have. There is at least one perfect group for every cafemom. It takes time to find them sometimes though. You can message me anytime if you need specific help with something. Welcome to cafemom.

welcome to cafemom

You_Are_Invited

Answer by You_Are_Invited at 7:41 AM on Sep. 18, 2009