I noticed mom's were callin others judgemental for having a problem with pepsi in a baby's bottle.

They were being told to mind their own business and that they were putting others down for their opinion. So if we have a problem with other things like childhood obesity,child abuse,neglect,verbal abuse towards children should we mind our business on these issues too? Are we being too judgmental? Not being a brat, just wondering your what your thoughts are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did not see the post...with putting
    PEPSI in a baby's bottle....stupid mom....

anyway who cares what others think...you will get good and bad
    everything.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• IMO only speaking for myself, I think soda/pop in a bottle is a poor parenting choice. But thats is MO and I will do what I think is best for MY kids.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Unfortunately I think that no matter what the question or what the issue there is going to be someone that is overly judgemental and puts people down. I would never put soda pop in my child's bottle, that just seems so dumb to me. But people unfortunately are going to do what they want to do no matter what others think.
    MamaChanny

Answer by MamaChanny at 9:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• You know what? I would never feed my kids Pepsi in a bottle or in a sippy cup...its bad for anyone,actually. But -that is your own business and your own decision to make. ANd there are bigger more important issues ,too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• i have my own problems to worry about, i could care less if a mother gives her kid pepsi, i dont think thats abuse
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2009