The Flu! So, my husband is coming down with something and I was just wondering....

if my 12-month-old does get whatever he has what is the best thing to do if he does get it? What has helped your babies? I'll probably call the doctor tomorrow and ask too, but I'm just wondering what your experience has been!

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would just up the vit C and fruits. Use a vaporizer, pedialyte(sp?) wash hands and all of that common sense stuff. Lysol everything. Make sure they get plenty of sleep. If they get it, then it happens but maybe all of the fighting it off as much as you can will prevent it from being so bad or shorten it. Good luck!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I agree up the Vit C and give childrens Echinacea 3 to 4 times a day, always works wonders with my dd even if she already has a fever.
    stpalmsgirl

Answer by stpalmsgirl at 6:48 AM on Sep. 18, 2009