Halloween costumes for pregnancy...

I want to do something cool for halloween that involves having my belly out and painting it to be part of the costume. I've thought of a few things like gypsy and paint my belly as a crystal ball. The whole basketball or pumpkin etc thing isn't what I'm looking for and I want the painted belly to be PART of my costume, not just painted for the hell of it. Soooo... you guys have any awesome ideas? Let me know if you can think of anything cool and of course if you did something that turned out well post a pic. Thanks

shawneewaiting

Asked by shawneewaiting at 9:09 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My friend made a cardboard cut out of a oven and just held it up with suspenders and drew a bun on her belly. Very cute. She actually won the contest.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• that does sound cool, what would you paint in the 'crystal ball'?
    what about painting a baby on your belly?
    hmmm or being mother earth and painting earth on your belly?
    i dont know, good luck
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• How about painting your belly blue like water and have some fish, like a fish bowl!
    aletheaanderson

Answer by aletheaanderson at 9:12 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I would be a nun... LOL my cousin put like an oven around her belly and painted her belly to look like a dinner roll (get it? bun in the oven?) and her husband was a baker LOL
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• that's too cute... i would of never of thought of something like that. I was thinking i would be a cow or something lol. Your idea is awesome but i dont think i could walk around with my belly out. By then ill be like almost 33 weeks along lol which is just too big for me.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• Hey katiekruske is your cousin name Jessica lol
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• lol not its loni ;)
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2009