Started period today but seems like it stopped already???

Could I be spotting and actually be pregnant? I haven't had sex that often and my husband pulls out before he ever gets to the point. Way before that point (I've had burning and pain issues since giving birth to my previous child) I'm not on birth control and we don't use condoms or any other protection, but it's so far and few between and with the pull out I just don't see it being probable that I could have concieved.
What's your take? Should I take a test tomorrow or wait for another few days?

momofkearra

Asked by momofkearra at 9:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well girls thanks for the advice... I'm not preggers this time around. My period was so light and then stopped and it's never done that before, but last night I started having it just like normal.
    My husband and I are discussing having another.
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 7:25 PM on Sep. 18, 2009

• you can get pregnant if you have sex, whether you pull out, are on the pill, anything, you can become pregnant. maybe give it a couple days an test or test tomorrow like you mentioned an test again in a couple days or maybe a week or 2 later to check again. good luck :)
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 11:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• if u have sex its possible and as soon as a man gets an erection seimen sllowly starts coming out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Sep. 18, 2009