concieving # 2

hi i have 1 child and ttc my second. i was wondering did it take u ladies a longer or shorter time the 2nd time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Sep. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Definately shorter. DD was a year of not trying but not preventing it, and this baby was less than a week of trying.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 9:34 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• I didn't try with my first, so I guess that would be longer.
    Anonymum

Answer by Anonymum at 11:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2009

• It took us a 13 months to get pregnant with our son, and now so far it has taken 10 months for our second, but no luck yet.
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 7:09 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• i wasn't TTC any of my children in the planning way. I knew i wanted at least 3 and so i did not use protection. I concieved all 3 very easily. The thing is i had an IUD in and trying to prevent at this time and i had to have it taken out because i am 9weeks pregnant. I guess i don't have any trouble concieving. I would have to say it was equal with all my children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Sep. 18, 2009

• My son wasn't planned and this baby I just found out I am pregnant with took us one month of "whatever happens happens" :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 18, 2009